Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Reading

There are so many books on my "To Read" list this summer! 

I already told you about The Other Boelyn Girl. I highly recommend the book...not the movie.

I'm a little embarrassed to tell you I'm currently reading the fourth book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I'm about half way through and think it's the best one so far. The movies are not so great, but the books are pretty good.  


I'm also reading The 5 Love Languages, recommended by Jayme.  It's so interesting.  A great book if you are married or in a serious relationship. 
                

Also on the list....
The Help- recommended by Amanda

Goodnight Nobody- recommended by Jayme

What Looks Like Crazy- recommended by Angela

Diary of Anne Frank- I'm going to the house she hid in in Amsterdam, so I want to re-read it so the visit means more

Harry Potter 1 & 2- Daniel was able to get me the whole series from work, so I think I'll take the first 2 with me to Europe.  I'm sure I'll do a lot of reading on the planes and trains.


Reading is such a great escape!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I want to read The Help as well. I have another book or books to add to your list. I bought "The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo" thinking it was one book...only to realize it was the beginning of a trilogy. I love it...just finished the second book and I am about to buy the third one. It's by a swedish writer. You would really like it!

charles0142 said...

I really love the books you got me for Mother's Day! That was the perfect gift for me -Hint Hint! I look forward everyday to my 15 minutes of reading when I go to bed - it would be more but I can't stay awake. Stupid Job!!

The Photo Goo said...

I'm glad you listed a few. I haven't read some of those. I want to re-read Diary of Anne Frank. I've been to the house and it's amazing.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is next on my list.