Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grilled Pork with Summer Corn and Nectarine Salsa

I made a colorful, flavorful dinner last night.  The recipe was from Cooking Light: Grilled Pork with Summer Corn and Nectarine Salsa

Instead of corn tortillas I served it with grilled corn on the cob, yellow squash and zucchini and salad. 

The corn was a happy accident.  I had some extra minced jalapeno, lime juice and lime zest from the salsa, so I mixed it with a little bit of melted butter and cumin and slathered it on the corn while it finished grilling.

3 comments:

KWS said...

That looks amazing. You are really good!

Ange said...

Thanks Will!

charles0142 said...

Yeah I will definitely make that for Dad and me - oh and Karah haha