Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beautiful Food

My goal over the next few months is to learn a little about shooting food so that I can post beautiful pictures of the food I make at home.

In past photoshoots for new product launches or recipes we've gotten caught up on photographing the food in the proper containers with the appropriate setting in the background. 

This McDonald's salad shot reminds me that food photography doesn't always have to be so literal. You would never be served in a ceramic bowl at McD's.  It's just about showing beautiful, appetizing food!



2 comments:

charles0142 said...

I hope you can photo your food so I can see what it should look like when I try to make it! MOM

Unknown said...

One step closer to the NWA Pioneer Woman! She takes the best photos of her food!