Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hostel Planning

Like I said, I want our trip to Europe to be planfully spontaneous.  So this week, we are researching hostels and narrowing down the ones that sound the best.  I don't think we'll make reservations, just in case we hear about a better option when we get there.  We'll just have these in mind so we have some sort of direction to head when we arrive in each city.

We have a book that we've been cross referencing with this website: Hostels of Europe and our top picks' individual websites.

So far, we've chosen our top picks for Prague:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should watch the movie "Hostel" before you go, that will get you excited! :)

Glad you're liking the 5 Love Languages.