Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer's Wrapping Up

Salsa Ingredients
Roma Tomatoes
Cilantro
Jalapeno
Lime Juice
Garlic
Salt
Thank goodness I have an amazing trip to look forward to, because, sadly, the summer is coming to a close.  We are going on our last lake trip this weekend.  We'll be on Lake Ouachita with 3 other couples.  Each girl has a meal to prepare, and I've chosen Mexican for Saturday night. I'm happy to say each part of the meal has been made from scratch.  I made everything ahead so that we can heat it up quickly when we come off the water.

Mexican Fiesta Menu
    Salsa
    White Poblano Queso
    Guacamole
    Chicken and Shrimp Tortilla Soup
    Beef Carnita Tacos
    Margaritas
    Strawberry Lime Angel Food Cake

No comments: