Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Romantic Picnic in Paris



We pieced together a delicious picnic-Rotisserie Chicken, a Baguette, wine and beer- on our way to the Eiffel Tower where we enjoyed our lunch on the lawn of the tower. 


The nap on the grass looking up at the tower was much needed.


We heard Micheal Jackson music when we were heading out, and strolled over to a random Michael Jackson rally with tons of people dressed like Michael and dancing to his music.  Oh Europe, you are so random!

1 comment:

charles0142 said...

Your pictures are fantastic!! I think I would be just so incredibly fascinated with the accents! Don't you love to hear the people talk? It sounds like you are really making the most of every situation and place. Can't wait to read more - I love you, mom