Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Say "Hello!" to the creepy baby.


The grocery store near our homes has a table of day old goodies that D likes to explore.  He usually picks up a big cookie with a lot of frosting.  On one occasion he came home with a cookie topped with this baby.  Interesting choice.  Apparently it had the best frosting, but we think the baby is kind of creepy.

Since the baby was so creepy, I thought I should definitely hide her in D's bag to creep him out at a later date.  Soon after, I found her creeping around in my purse.  In Paris, D found her in the pocket of some jeans he had packed in his backpack.  In Germany, I found her in my day pack.  And so on.  This baby is now a world traveler. 

The creepy baby is currently residing in my laptop bag, but watch out D. She will strike again soon.

2 comments:

djSTORMS said...

THE CREEPY BABY STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

charles0142 said...

I can't believe I keep forgetting to talk to you about the creepy baby. I think it is hilarious! I hope you two keep the "hiding" thing up for years. It really is funny - Love, Mom