Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Friday, January 7, 2011

D's House is Bugged!

Last night, D and I were having a flashback moment, and watched a bit of Honey I Shrunk the Kids.  We were laughing at the super 80's names and thinking how entertaining it would be to see what names were the most popular in movies through the past decades. 

We think the house is bugged because yesterday my friend, Amanda, who is expecting, posted the link to a baby name website on her blog.  It is such a cool site and is the total answer to our ponderings from last night.  Weird!

Click on "Graph a Name: Name Voyager:", and type your name in the field to see when your name was most popular and what it ranked in name popularity at the time your parents chose it for you.  Mine was most popular in the 80's and was ranked 714. 

Check it out: http://www.babynamewizard.com/

No comments: