Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Debate of the Night: Channel One vs. Square One

Tonight D and I had a debate.  It all started when he accidentally changed the channel to 1, and said "who watches channel 1?" to which I responded, "Schools do."  Remember Channel 1?  He said it wasn't Channel 1, it was Square One.  We turned to all-knowing Google for the answer.

Turns out we were both right.  I truly did not remember Square One until D pulled up this gem.  Remember Mathnet?  "The names are made up but the problems are real."

You will also remember this great song. Square One Theme Song 

After watching these, D drew a picture of an AV cart being wheeled in to the classroom so we could get the full effect.  Lots of laughs!

2 comments:

Char said...

We watched Channel One when I was a freshman in high school! I almost forgot all about it!

The Photo Goo said...

We also watched Channel One right before our school day started. I'm not familiar with Square One.