Follow me as I travel to new destinations, explore new flavors,
enjoy friends and family and enhance life with new experiences.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Festive Dessert

I'm going to attempt to make my own version of this festive dessert for the lake this weekend.  In this picture, they've made mini tarts. I'm going to try it with mini strawberry cupcakes.  I'll post pics for you when they're ready. 
Here's my version.  Not beautiful, but they were delicious!  I mixed strawberry gelatin mix, frozen berries, with white cake mix and the ingredients it required.  The cakes were really moist and a pretty pink color.

1 comment:

djSTORMS said...

I hope you have a better way of transporting them besides the plate they show in the picture. Otherwise our commute to Ouachita could be interesting.